Update (3 Oct 2018): Thanks to the beloved-by-community Jon Galloway, I can finally connect with the engineers working on the library. Hopefully, the team can push out a fix soon.
Update (13 Oct 2018): Microsoft team has quickly release version 2.0.1 with proper fix for the issue. Bravo for the team!
I have been using Azure Notification Hub for a very long time to send push notifications to my UWP apps on Windows 10. Since the introduction of .NET Core 1.0, I have gradually been moving my projects from .NET Framework to .NET Core. However, Microsoft.Azure.NotificationHubs was always the blockers due to the lack of support for .NET Standard.
- 2.0.0-preview1 and preview2 have issue sending WNS Raw message.
- After 8 months, 2.0.0 was released with the same issue.
- There was no place to report the issue.
- There was no source code.
- The fix is only 1 LOC, but I spent much more time to make the decompiled code compile back.
- And now I have still no way to report the issue nor contribute the fix.